Thank you. Here are my issues with Cardo:

   - I simply prefer TW Classic over TW5. Classic feels a lot more robust
   to me, with barely ever any freezes, and I find it a lot prettier. And I
   like its search better, as it provides contexts for matches rather than
   just page titles. I'm not missing many features in Classic anyway, except
   perhaps backlinks.
   - TagglyTagging isn't implemented as extensively in the new version, and
   it's less accessible. The old one had a beautiful Tags menu where I could
   quickly tag something, or browse to other tiddlers with the same tags.
   - The new version doesn't have the Quick Add feature.
   - This is probably because it's still in the alpha version, but in its
   current state, it simply isn't functional for me. There are bugs like new
   actions defaulting to the wrong project (I can click "new subproject" under
   project A and yet end up with a subproject of project B), and the dashboard
   doesn't work.

Which is not to say that I'm not glad there's a continued interest in the
development of GTD implementations. I just prefer more mature projects.

A question: is it possible in dGSD 1.6 to view my upcoming deadlines?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/97b3e788-642b-4273-8f51-f3c851b13b5f%40googlegroups.com.