David.  Cardo is looks quite good.  I was a dGSD user for a while including
the email import feature (I think we corresponded a couple of times
regarding it).  I am please to see you are working on a TW5 version.  It
seems to be fairly feature complete for a beta version.  A couple thoughts:

   - Dashboards:  I don't see the review dashboard that were is dGSD (and
   really everything descended from the line of Monkey* TW GTD tools).  Are
   you planning on moving them over?  I had customized a number of dashboard
   in dGSD that made it more useful for my purposes.  What is the effort level
   to implement them?  I am familiar with what changed in TWClassic->TW5 from
   a user perspective but not as familiar with how the internal changes
   affected things at a coding level.
   - CouchDB version: I had always thought that these types of GTD tools
   really needed to be more cloud based/multi-device (multi-user would be
   great but that has a whole other level of complexity).  I used to run mGSD
   loaded onto tiddlyspace.com which did give some multi-device capability
   (dGSD was not happy with this configuration).  I had also utilized Using
   Dropbox in the sky.  However, these were slow and cumbersome.  I always
   thought that these tools would be a good match for integration with
   pouchdb/couchdb but did not have the time to pursue it.  Having also
   recently noticed NoteSelf I loaded Cardo into the quick launch version last
   week at https://noteself.github.io/online/ and plugged it into a couchdb
   backend at cloudant.com and actually it runs surprisingly well across
   multiple devices with no effort.  I have always liked how easy it was to
   plug things together inside of TW :)

Thank you for your efforts,

Adam

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a9a2e692-2dfa-4eeb-a917-9c808492efa7%40googlegroups.com.