Hi Riz,

I have been keeping an eye on it ;-)

I just noticed a possible problem, or maybe I just need to know how to use
it better. On the desktop, you can hover over the "hidden" controls to edit
a tiddler. But on mobile, there's no such thing as hover. So the controls
remain invisible. So you can't edit the item unless you exactly guess where
the hidden icon is.

Thanks!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e2f553c7-0191-402b-972c-50517cf6b0e4%40googlegroups.com.