Hi Mark,

So I have updated the theme with options to specify a body font-size and
title font-size for mobile screens. Once you set it, the theme will switch
to the font-size everytime you are on mobile. This is a minor update I
scraped during lunch-break. I will update it with wder customisation
options for mobile as and when I get time.

Text reflow on pinch to zoom is, unfortunately, beyond the limits of my CSS
knowledge.

https://ibnishak.github.io/ghostwriter/

Let me know how it worked for you.

Sincerely,