On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 6:11:54 PM UTC-8, Riz wrote:

On Wednesday, 16 November 2016 00:27:15 UTC+5:30, Mark S. wrote:

> I have the same problem with Riz's theme as I do the standard theme, at
> least under the Mobile firefox. When I zoom in on text the text "grows" off
> the edge of the screen. So I would have to tinker with all the settings in
> the themes to make the text larger when on a mobile device, and then have
> to tinker with them again when back on the desktop.
>
> What's needed is a quick switch that would allow a whole set of font-size
> and width settings to be changed at once without having to go back to the
> theme page and type in memorized values.
>
> Under antidwiki, the zooming works like a regular android app. But
> antidwiki will only allow one particular directory for its files which is
> unfortunately on the main card where space is scarce.
>
> Mark

Hi Mark.

(this post continues conversation started in different thread)

Hi Riz,

When zooming (pinching) in TW5 in Firefox, the text extends beyond the edge
of the screen rather than flowing.

In Andtidwiki, the zooming works better, and the text reflows as it is
zoomed.

I think the problem is that the FF browser (and probably other browsers)
don't understand the actual pixel width of the screen for some reason.

Having a font associated with the theme would be a workable fix. The theme
would need to save both the font and the font-height for tiddler bodies.
Probably the other (non-tiddler) font and font-height would be good to save
as well.

Thanks!
Mark

I do not want to hijack this post. So I would keep the response to this

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9ada22d6-bd2a-4452-9422-cfd6749fc41c%40googlegroups.com.