Hi Riz

Thank you very much for sharing your adapted Wordpress theme here.
Great to have more options for choosing themes in a non-destructive way.

4 questions:

a) I changed the language to danish but the search input field (in the left
sidebar) still shows "search" in english instead of the danish translation
"søg". How do I change this?

b) The "tgc-leftmenu animated fadeIn" header "logo"(<h1 class="logo"
style="color:#000;margin-top: 35px;"><span class="tc-inline-style"
style="font-weight:900;paddding-top:35px;">Search</span></h1>) is "Search"
(again in english).
I found out that I could change the text in the tiddler:
"$:/tesseract/Moments/SearchSidebarPopup".
Is there a way to make it change with the choosen language?

c) Every time you click a menu item or open a popup from the sidebar the
wiki is marked as "dirty".
I'd like to change this - as I keep forgetting if I made changes the the
content - and I don't want the wiki to get "dirty" just by reading it.
Is it possible to change this behaviour?

d) I'd like the slidein popup to close when you click outside it  - so you
don't have to click the close button or the menu item once again to close
it.
Is it possible to make it behave like this?

Thanks again.

Sincerely Måns Mårtensson

Ps: I'm using two of your themes here:
a) http://xn--mns-ula.dk/filosofi