No, not the sidebar.  Where I have a Tab on the top and the box below is for
the text.  Tabs like this one: http://tiddlywiki.com/#Community

The code is:  <<tabs "Forums Latest Tutorials Resources Examples Articles
Meetups" "Latest">>

And the [[Tiddly Name|Latest]] syntax is not working.

Ákos

--
Ákos Szederjei

----