Thank you Birthe

*,*the key words resonated with me were "It's really hard to suggest a
generic discovery path."
I will try to follow the "knowledge networking" discovery path while
posting here.

As the "silver bullet" was not found, let's make it! :)

The words of Tobias are important and added to the Getting Started with
TiddlyWiki Development
<http://confocal-manawatu.pbworks.com/w/page/114181291/Getting%20Started%20with%20TiddlyWiki%20Development>

page.
Two more links are already there. I will start building the knowledge
network by systematically reading this resources first:

http://tiddlywiki.com/dev/ while keeping guidance from Tobias in mind.

I looks like a journey towards TW metalanguage (API?) to me. :)

Cheers,

Dmitry

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/67ab1a94-16d4-4654-a412-d8ed6471e56b%40googlegroups.com.