El viernes, 17 de junio de 2016, 19:39:02 (UTC+2), c pa escribió:

> Oh right. I do all my editing from dashboards because all my tiddlers are
> structured. The concept is as follows:
>
> Analysis
> ============
>
> # Decide on a structure for your tiddlers
> #* Example "Book" would have the following fields
> #** Title
> #** Authors
> #** Publisher
> #** My random ramblings
> #** My Review
> #** Plot synopsis
> #** ISBN Number
>
> Discussion
> =============
>
> * My random ramblings is a good candidate for the text field
> * My Review, and Plot synopsis are good candidates for slices
> * The title of the book should be put in the caption field because two
> books can have the same title
> * ISBN is unique for books so put that in the title filed (The name of the
> tiddler - must be unique)
> * Authors can be multiple so this would be a list of authors populated
> from tiddlers tagged "author"
> ** This requires a macro to populate it.
> ** You can use crazyListHere from cpashow.tiddlyspot.com
> ** As you might suspect from the name, my macro currently does all sorts
> of stuff in addition to populating a list
> * Publisher is a text name populated using a select from tiddlers tagged
> "publisher"
>
> Code a template

I was thinking about  something very similar. We have all that we need
already on tiddlywiki. The rest is just a matter of how do you present the
information. Tiddlers have fields, so you can have as many fields as
sections you need. Then, the only thing you need is a view template to
transclude all the "_section/name" fields and a edit template to edit them
comfortable.

Let me say *c pa* that I find your implementation brilliant. Thank you for
sharing.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fb8a0d50-14e3-490c-8b68-eb08b506b842%40googlegroups.com.