Hi Thomas, thanks a lot for this.
I would prefer an Infobox in the Edit-Mode right below the TiddlerTitle.
It would be best to include a warning wether the Tiddler is transcluded from somewhere in order to avoid accidental confusions.

...but I also have thought of using your Plugin the other way round to produce a slice-replacement. A function extracting some marked piece of a specific Tiddler. Something like <slice>Text to extract<end>. This would also have the advantage that it would be immediately visible that the slice is used elsewhere.

Yours Jan