Hi Zyb and Mat

A simple way for a simple edit-text field (no full fledged editor) would be to
establish a conditional view template like I did for my tiddler-notes recently:
https://tid.li/tw5/hacks.html#Field%20for%20Notes%20on%20Tiddlers%20with%20a%20Defined%20Tag

You would have to change the start like this:

<$list filter="[all[current]tag[FooBar]]">
<$set name="tid" value=<<currentTiddler>>>
<$edit-text tiddler=<<tid>> placeholder="Your text goes here" default=""
rows="3" minHeight="3em" class="te-vt-note-field"/>

Happy hacking!
Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/71cd66c0-7959-4012-88c4-55b3031ccf9d%40googlegroups.com.