I am still having the problem.  I use Tiddlywiki on a desktop and a laptop
using Windows 10.  I run the same Tiddlywiki files on both computers, which
I share using dropbox.  I was able to enable saving on my desktop, but the
enabling message, the image of the cat over the ball in the Firefox tool
bar, does not appear on my laptop.  I have also checked the customization
section in the upper left corner of the screen, and the cat and the ball is
not there.  I have reviewed this entire thread, and followed all of the
suggestions to the best of my ability, and the image still does not
appear.  I have the most recent versions of Firefox and Tiddyfox.  What am
I missing?

Merv

When loading a TW5-file the familiar warning did not show up.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f669382a-1a2f-41e0-84cb-51d626b1bfb0%40googlegroups.com.