Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, on the computer that is giving
me problems, I also seem to have issues with Tiddydesktop.  However, I have
Tiddlydesktop running on my other computer, which I use as a backup, and it
is working fine there.  However, I found a work-around for my laptop.  I
downloaded TiddlyChrome, which appears to run on my laptop and seems to be
working.  Thanks for the suggestion.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e8537bab-a0cd-49f5-9d6d-94aba1608169%40googlegroups.com.