Ciao Mario

I did create an alternative version to create a TOC.
> A plugin at: https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/tocP/ ... it's *beta *
> atm!
>
> Triggerd by the Non-tag based collapsible table of contents
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21topic/tiddlywiki/d1MNMmaOAck>thread
> and based on an old experiment.

Great stuff. Tx.

I did a test with it and see it could be very useful when you need, for
instance, to create a contents navigator for e-pubs with deep, complex,
logical structures.

Some cases, like many novels, for instance, tagging is not relevant and
actually confuses the issue. Their strict ordering is needed but not
categorization. So I like this both for its utility and its logical clarity.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/68419396-3eb0-4230-a028-24898141d7d0%40googlegroups.com.