A brilliant plugin IMO.

Its really useful a lot of the time in creating structure where the use of
tags is not right. I never liked tags for structuring. This lets me keep a
clear separation between tags and structure.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dadc1555-e1fa-42ca-b861-3442456f541b%40googlegroups.com.