Conner,

>> Why google groups?
Because it was easy to set up. There have been many discussions on can't we
have something better and more searchable

>> what does .tc-X stand for? Tiddlywikiclass?
Yes. Look in $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/base and associated tiddlers to
see the list of defined classes. There's only a couple like
tc-btn-invisible that are popular for use. The rest you'll find if you want
to modify some existing macro and see what they are used for like (I think
its called) tc-dropdown

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/abd88e4d-d7ba-44b7-a983-78f1120f55b7%40googlegroups.com.