On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 6:32:22 PM UTC+2, Conner Phillips wrote:

> Are there any other customization resources besides
> http://tw5custom.tiddlyspot.com/ ? It seems rather complicated as a
> newbie, and while that site is detailed it still seems to loose me quite
> easily.

tw5custom is, I believe, fellow member Ton Gerners site. He is definitely
one of the guys to listen to. There are several other community member
resources, where IMO Tobias Beers site <https://tobibeer.github.io/tb5> is
in a league of its own. Some of it is pretty advanced though.

Of course, there is the official guide tiddlywiki.com which has separate
section on customization.  In some sense everything in TW is about
customization. But it also depends on what you mean with it. There is
"native" customization and there is e.g CSS customization or even
javascripting.

If you have specific things you want to do but don't succeed even after
searching the available sources and the archives here, then just post here.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/57219f13-f043-4828-ab46-f6cee11fff65%40googlegroups.com.