Hi everyone, first time posting here. I have had a TW5 for a year or two
now, but don't use it as often as I had intended. I mostly use it for
scratching down useful lines of code that I have to come up with along the
way (like for AWK which I rarely use). I recently decided being more active
with a personal wiki would be a good idea. I checked out DokuWiki thinking
maybe it would suit me better, but I think TW has much saner defaults and
looks nicer out of the box (any wonder I use fish shell?).

Anyway my two big questions are:

1) Why google groups? I'm not sure I have ever used a google group for
anything else. It seems so odd and, frankly, cluttered to me. I'm totally a
forum guy and expect things like separate sub forums for Newbie Corner,
Development, Theming, Plugins, etc...

2) Looking into the CSS stuff a little bit, what does .tc-X stand for?
Tiddlywikiclass? I don't see it mentioned anywhere and I guess it is
ultimately inconsequential, but I like explicit code ;). Are there any
other customization resources besides http://tw5custom.tiddlyspot.com/ ? It
seems rather complicated as a newbie, and while that site is detailed it
still seems to loose me quite easily.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0693aaa8-7338-4fef-be5b-b81db9e44b34%40googlegroups.com.