Richard, this is a really excellent project. Thanks.

Along with others in this thread, I share the goal of producing textbooks
and other educational resources in TiddlyWiki. I think of them as
"writeable texts" in that students will be able to write on / in / against
the text. To me, this is a pedagogical goal, as it will increase serious
reading of dense texts (such as in history or humanities or social sciences
or engineering or business) as well as allow problem solving in any
disciplines (including math or accounting etc).

# I am especially interested in taking open texts published as ePub (or
mobi or wxr or odt: this is one example
<http://open.lib.umn.edu/americangovernment/>) and rendering them in TW so
that students can submit assignments as comments on the text.

# I am actively working to develop tools that use resources from the Internet
Archive <https://archive.org/> as teaching materials.

# I am interested in developing TW in other educational settings

# And, I continue to develop DesignWriteStudio
<https://designwritestudio.updog.co> as a platform for teaching reading &
writing of interactive texts, using TiddlyWiki as both the object of study
as well as object of activity.

It seems there is a broad level of interest in these ideas, and I will add
a new thread to this group inviting interested folks to join in some
sharing & perhaps meeting about these ideas....

//steve.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e0bff67c-b212-47ea-b064-8e438c817224%40googlegroups.com.