You're doing some great work over there, Steven!  I've an action item or
three on my list to review some of the impressive adaptations you & your
students have done.  Impressive, to say the least!

Best regards,

-- Daniel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CA%2B0jAPg3kcGn5i4Ph9D9XQhEM7HhyEm8eCUQi3Koi6YE-_cCKA%40mail.gmail.com.