Hi Riz,

thank you so much for your great response!!! I really do appreciate all of
your effort! I do see, that TW5 has a future. There are so much cool use
cases I can imagine!

To get to my issues.

The Plugin codemirror raised a lot of trouble in the text editor.

After deleting that plugin everything worked great again. I can't tell why
or what is causing the text editor to behave in that strange manner. You
can install the  plugin
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/tree/master/plugins/tiddlywiki/codemirror>
to reproduce that issue if you want to see it yourself.

Due to all other stuff I will implement your suggestions and test it. I
will come back, if I do have some other questions, for sure. And again,
thank you so much for your great work!

Best wishes,
Susu

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ%3D9WjH8ZE%3DuK1V9bU5nw4CCJWXa%3Di4Pb6x3OGXz1aZt1rrBNg%40mail.gmail.com.