Hi RIZ,

I do love your work! Thank you so much for that great theme! I really
appreciate all of your work! THANKS SO MUCH! Just some short questions are
left...

First of all I did notice, that this link is not working.

here:https://ibnishak.github.io/
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fibnishak.github.io%2FhQp%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEuC46-cCWWTfbXHMkRWZyE9zTBVQ>

I would love to ask  why I do see a* 'strange tiddler text editor'  [cursor
size/can't see marked text] . *

1.

I did uploaded a picture ['strange tiddler text editor']
<https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/33884422/Tiddler-BOX.jpg>.

There a a couple of things taht I can't do or see in the text editor.

2.

Is there any possibility to just have a* date without a timestamp below the
tiddlers tittle* ?

3.

On the left side of the tiddler I do see the* tiddler tags.* Can I *delete*
this option to show those tags on the right side?

*Any hints from your side where so amazing!  I would realy appreciate
that! *

*And I do find your  CL'EVERNOTE' theme so so amazing, too! Do I find that
online? *

*Thanks so much again!!!Best wishes! *

*Susu *

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/244ab9b0-c8e4-4b4f-9293-65e5ac7a07ce%40googlegroups.com.