Well, that is only necessary if you are redistributing your copy to the
public. In this case, you are the end user, so there is no need. Obviously
if you give someone else your copy, you should let them know where they can
find TiddlyServer and Node online, but that would probably be enough
attribution for person to person sharing. Of course, I'm not a lawyer, and
this should not be construed to be legal advice. But in the spirit of
attribution, letting them know that the Node binary is freely available
from NodeJS.org should be enough, in my opinion.

You can if you want, just make sure you rename it so as to not confuse it
with the TiddlyServer license.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSQyYrrmJxOqhWY4o%3DD-GO4b_0-AS1SJNTQKAWJ14twjhA%40mail.gmail.com.