You could do { "tree": { "tw": "../../../tw" } } and put that in
_bucket/tserver (which would make it readable from the browser -- not
recommended! Or you could do { "tree": { "crusoe_or_whatever":
"../../tw_crusoe" } } and so on.

Remember, all paths are relative to settings.json.

Sounds, good. Always good to get the word out :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSQqxkqd8gR%2BjRO4e1jjbCxjymzP6o15Bwm4395z73YE6g%40mail.gmail.com.