Ciao Arlen

Your license is "LICENSE.md", right? Node's is just "LICENSE". So they can
co-habit. The only reason I ask is because I am very aware that open source
is badly exploited and I just like to pay a bit of attention to that, the
work others have done deserves some credit, even if only for my own eyes.
On your suggestion I will rename it.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/35240992-59b0-4aa3-8339-a196b387368c%40googlegroups.com.