And this is interesting (because I don't know what I am doing) -

I can add a tiddler in FireFox and it is there when I return to
https://noteself.github.io/online/ in FireFox (but not in Chrome)

I can add a tiddler in Chrome and the new Chrome tiddler is there when I
return to https://noteself.github.io/online/ in Chrome (but not in FireFox)

I suspect this browser specific feature would be gone if I could make
NoteSelf sync online (the whole checked cloud icon issue)

Can I modify the Cloudant Dashboard from any browser? What should I add
when I am there? Is it dangerous to leave CORS on all domains?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/217e0acb-1b18-4342-b30a-493eec95001b%40googlegroups.com.