Ciao Danielo

I see your thinking here clearly. Whether its viable commercially is not so
clear yet. *But perhaps it could be*. I am not sure that can be answered
without trying to do it.

One of the problems you highlight is the need to get away from
bits-and-pieces messy DIY in order to present a cogent finished product
with clear aims & as faultless function as possible. As far I can see one
needs a service with minimal cost that provides good all-round service to
do what users want. But "what users want" in such a service is a very
different agenda than that here. Its a different world?

I think the overall idea is likely very real. But how to shift from "here"
to "there" is maybe not so easy. I myself wouldn't do something like that
without a business partner heavily focused on marketing potential.

Best wishes
Josiah

Danielo wrote ...
... I am very clear about the following:

   1. It should be an online service with no setup, just sign-in and ready
   to use.
   2. Target users are NOT tiddlywiki users. They are used to
   customizations, DIY and are too used to the single html file paradigm
   3. The product needs a good amount of useful features out of the box,
   ready for taking advantage of it. This means several plugins pre-installed
   rather than requiring the user look for them and install
   4. Users needs a guidance, a real guidance instead of linking to
   documentation. Some kind of first steps tutorial , where the user will
   learn how to do concrete and useful things.

All those steps require a big amount of time and work, and I would love to
be able to make a career from them, but I am sceptic about it ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/06e7418e-fdc3-4260-abc0-769ccf675172%40googlegroups.com.