Caro, my only concern about a separate group is* whether it gets used*. It
has the advantage that you can set it up as you want & make sure it works
as you want. In any case, you could revert to here if it didn't work
because you are talking about the same kind of system. Periodic
cross-posting could alert people it exists.

Interesting to see what it might lead to--filling in what is missing here.

J.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7044fcb3-5fb7-46cd-aff2-cc526125fe5f%40googlegroups.com.