On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 9:03:57 AM UTC-5, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> Caro, my only concern about a separate group is* whether it gets used*.

Of course, mine too.  Proactive encouragement in its early days, I think...

> It has the advantage that you can set it up as you want

yep

> & make sure it works as you want.

Key point.  And make the header crystal clear as to its purpose.

> In any case, you could revert to here if it didn't work because you are
> talking about the same kind of system.

I have no problem with plugin discussion remaining here or in the correct
thread on the plugin group.  It's the *topics* I'm looking to condense (in
the new group) to mitigate the search fiasco.

> Periodic cross-posting could alert people it exists.

Precisely.  And should probably to be encouraged (at least, in the early
days).

> Interesting to see what it might lead to--filling in what is missing here.

Yep.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fd0faf16-dc62-4a72-89f2-ac1337da3967%40googlegroups.com.