Mario/ @TiddlyTweeter
A reboot and auto-load of the IIS Webdav solution its all there working,
with Chrome not demonstrating the same fault as before so add Chrome to the
list of Very successful browsers on top of Windows 10 Home.

Perhaps I did as you said. Perhaps I would have resolved it if I had
searched for the error, something we may expect users to do.

YATWS

Yet another TiddlyWiki server!

@TiddlyTweeter, I agree with the epoch of THE BONANZA OF SAVING METHODS

I also know if there are a hundred ways to do something each with their own
bespoke method sometimes people will try a few, and if they don't get what
they want and give up.

We need firm tested solutions and need to provide a structured table of
requirements and methods so people can choose the best option.

One way to excuse the dearth of options and deal with the resulting
complexity is to present the number of alternatives as features, with a
nice table of advantages and disadvantages for each solution people will be
empowered to select one that suits and enter the world of TiddlyWIki with a
good impression.

Here is a brain dump of options I know off that have friendly save and
load, please add to this list if I have missed something includes from
http://tiddlywiki.com/#GettingStarted

   - Single File on FireFox with TiddlyFox (<V57)
   - Single File on FireFox ESR V52? + TiddlyFox (including
   Portableapps.com version
   - Single File on Chrome and safari (these does not work in my view
   although you can work around)
   - With NodeJS on any browser and platform inc Desktop, Server, NAS,
   Rasberry Pi
   - I believe there is a "runtime" NodeJS bundle I have not yet tested
   - NoteSelf in Browser
   - NoteSelf with DB
   - IIS and WebDav (Chrome, FF, Safari, IE, Edge etc...)
   - Beaker Browser (yet to test)
   - TiddlySpot
   - TiddlyDesktop
   - AndTidWiki? Android
   - Using Node.js in Termux (android)
   - MicroTiddlyServer TWC Only?
   - Using Store PHP
   - TiddlyIE extension (not used by Me)
   - TWEDit on iPad/iPhone
   - Git
   - Dropbox etc...

There would also be value letting users know which browsers have which kind
of tools available, I love a lot about firefox as a complement to
tiddlywiki because of addons that integrate but of course this is expected
to change.

So on consideration of the above each solution need to list features like;

   - Single File
   - Multi file (eg Node JS)
   - Database store
   - Save as Single File
   - Platform OS to Host
   - Hosting Method eg NodeJS or IIS WebDav
   - Platform / App / Browser access
   - Read only eg Git?
   - Browser embed eg NodeJS no DB
   - P2P
   - Interactive but read only ways to publish are also important to many
   - Accessibility/Security eg Localhost, LAN access Internet host

For the conversation

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e0dd42bc-28a8-45c4-a549-318ecd41f693%40googlegroups.com.