P.S.

   - Browser embed eg NodeJS no DB

should read

   - Browser embed eg NoteSelf no DB

I would also like to see the in browser embed/save method used by NoteSelf
(without DB) to be an option on all relevant browsers, with the
save/download process helping people secure or backup the wiki as at a
point in time, or to permit distribution or single file use.

This would allow the use of tiddlywiki as a webapp freeing tiddlywiki to
work in a somewhat server-less mode (After read only open).

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4a0f7c6a-eb16-4bce-aaa4-7493cd5c0873%40googlegroups.com.