Hello twexpert,

 Short version : How can I define a keybind to save a tiddler from the edit
mode without exiting the edit mode ?

Longer version: (not sure it is relevant but who know....)

* Background:

I am currenlty using tiddlywiki to write small pieces of scripts that are
sourced by my programming env directly from the html files.

For example in R in write a small function:
tw.source(nameOfTiddler,pathToTiddlyWikiFile) that simply imports the code
written in the given tiddler into my R env.

* Question:

One practical problem I have is that I need to save the tiddler to move the
modification from the draft version of the tiddler to the actual tiddler
(which is a good thing). But the only way I found to do it quickly is to
<Ctr-Enter> to save and exit the tiddler but I then have to reopen it to
edit other changes, which is really inconvenient when I make a incremental
code modification... I would like to be able to save a tiddler from the
edit mode with exiting the edit mode using a simple keybind but not know
how to do it.

Thks all for doing this incredible tool, that I use increasingly !

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e7c37564-40e9-4bf1-81bc-e6e43b2068fe%40googlegroups.com.