Hi Peuhpeuh

If I understand your suggestion right, you would like to update the
original tiddler’s text field only – and leave tags, fields and title
unsaved. Correct?

That sounds doable. I will think it through and maybe test a bit. It might
in fact work for everything except the title … because changing this ID is
the tricky part in the whole draft process.

Cheers, Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f8018d31-dc2d-4513-8cc8-4a66b0f10f60%40googlegroups.com.