Ciao PMario

You do get it--but you miss something also--I think.

IF you refer to a thread people read the THREAD.

But they DO NOT need to read the thread.

What they NEED is direct links to INSTRUCTIONS of what to do to get
something working FIRST.

Discussion should NEVER come first IMO when the aim is ACTIVATING SIMPLE
UTILITY.

Discussion is for troubleshooting, NOT setup.

Josiah

Yea, but my first 3 clickable links in the first post are links to

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/164d9e7a-731c-42b9-b129-d8976f9053a4%40googlegroups.com.