Furicle,

*I feel your pain. Although I am happy using multiple methods to save and
manage tiddlywikis and except for a few small bug fixes I could not want
for more features or options,*
*the fact is the information is not clearly **available** for a **newcomer
to choose which path to take, have clear instructions to do so, *
*and most **importantly does not demand a careful step by step, focused
process to **achieve** a basic outcome. *
*All solutions are somewhat **sensitive** in some way often **requiring** a
fix or more information and **choosing* *amongst** the options difficult.*

*In defence of the **community, a concerted effort has being made to
develop solutions and solutions are demonstrating **engineering* *excellence,
knowledge and skills of our community.*

*I have no doubt the methods and instructions will mature, and will be
packaged in some way.*

*In the mean time we will help anyone here, and work to reducing the
barriers.*

*Regards*
*Tonyt*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/457f3661-6700-429d-9caf-ccdf732fd21a%40googlegroups.com.