Thank you Ste.

Yes, we do have reddit. Much of the features demanded in the couple of threads
have been met in there. For eg:

1) It is free.
2) We can tag and categorize the posts. We can also tag/flair users. If you
click on a tag,  it will show all the posts with same tag.  Especially useful
if you want to check out some things like "what all plugins are available to
TW5".
3) We can have multiple community moderaters with different levels of access.
4) A sidebar with relevant intoductionary information and important links.
5) A wiki,  the editing access of which can be made open to all or multiple.
authorised personnel.

It is all there. We do keep it updated with major announcements from the group.
So if you are interested in TW5 enough to stay up to date,  but do not want to
be bothered by each and every post in the group,  you  can either add
http://www.reddit.com/r/TiddlyWiki5 to your rss feed. If you are a redditor,
wowsie,  do subscribe it.

Things are bit quite in there is the issue.  We could use a hand,  mostly if
you care to announce your works in there along with the group. It will be
easier for people to find your work in reddit rather than in here.

draco dormiens nunquam titillandus
Riz

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d0dd8d22-a5f6-4ee3-993e-5ea4f999c13b%40googlegroups.com.