In my humble opinion, to get what TT wants, what this group needs is proper
forums instead of Google's attempt to replace nntp. We also probably need a
wiki that can be edited by mutliple people.

Forums would allow categorization of discussions easier.

A wiki with multiple editors would allow different people to manage
different aspects of documentation such as end-user guides, developer
guides, dedicated guides to each of the 20 or so savers, etc.

But to do the above would require funding for hosting.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/774e79b2-c20c-4f07-b220-8ce299e02747%40googlegroups.com.