Cari tutti, & yeah Alex & Birthe.

I am sure you are right that the serendipitous freedom in GG, combined with
the nice people here, is a major factor in inertia to keep it. And a good
one.

Birthe C wrote:

> Exactly!

On the OTHER hand here is a *swamp of Lost History*. I'm forever trying to
find things to reference in order to reply to people ... often I give up
and don't reply. I CAN'T FIND STUFF that's anything more than a few days
old.

Replies like "Mat did that about three months ago" without a link are about
as useful as a head without the chicken. You got nothing to cook. If that
is tough for me its a total turn-off for a newbie.

IF there were a PARALLEL GG that a full-time archivist were tagging/logging
it would really help. What Riz has done on Reddit is part-way there, but
too much for one person to pull off fully.

I did think in a mad way that a Twitter feed might be able to do the
MINIMAL missing piece sustainably. Its still in my mind.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/404983bc-3dd6-43dd-a3c5-c9ab47afe91d%40googlegroups.com.