I think we need to be careful about making changes, the unintended
consequence of using google groups is that we get interactions which a more
streamlined system would design out.

We may find that the social flavour might change.

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALc1hYc_Rn_M%2BoDYWw%3Ds4tLNt44DbKgmhz0p89vGabAqjqikHw%40mail.gmail.com.