Le mardi 7 novembre 2017 20:30:39 UTC+1, BJ a écrit :

> I think that 'savetidders' (formerly bsaver) is about finished, and needs
> some testings on different platforms. So I would be grateful if people
> could try it. Remember don't use your own tiddlywikis  for testing this
> extension!!!
>
> The install instructions are here: https://github.com/buggyj/savetiddlers
>
> cheers
>
> BJ

Hi BJ,

I've tested it 2 days ago at work with success on a Win7 desktop.

At home on my fresh Fedora 27, it's doesn't work sadly. I correctly create
the subdir tiddlywikilocations on the default Download directory
(Téléchargement in french), but every time it save the popup say me "TW not
in tiddlywikilocations within the download directory.
 using default download directory", but it is !

OK, so I've test with another folder (Public), and it work. So it's because
of accent in path.

For my information, is tiddlywikilocations hard coded ? Can we chose our
name in a future ?

And like TonyM it work if we use the second option to ask where Firefox
have to save other files. Good.

Cheers,
Sylvain

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dfc553b4-1395-490a-bca8-cafa917205e0%40googlegroups.com.