Unforturnately I do not have window 10. savetiddlers does display
diagnostic information in firefox's console. If you could copy these
massages and post them here it would help alot.

Try this in the tab that you have tried to save (and you see the file
choose dialogue in place of success)

To get to the console press firefox hamburger icon to open the main menu,
select 'Web Developer' then select Web Console.

you should see a messages like:

"savetiddlers: not in ......"

thanks
BJ

here's a picture of the hamburger menu - it may be different in windows
https://cdn.ghacks.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/firefox-57-touch-menu.png

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c1132557-4582-4435-b90c-694ac3fe37ad%40googlegroups.com.