thanks for the info. There is another debug window 'Browser Console' (not
'Web Console') that should have a line like:

savetiddlers: failed path /home/buggyj/Téléchargement!=/home/buggyj/Télé
chargement

that shows the actual comparison that failed.

It would help me a lot if you could find that line (Browser Console is
unfortunately a shared debug screen)

cheers

BJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f04ba9c6-3479-4df0-8f63-c3155a1006c3%40googlegroups.com.