Ciao Ste

I looked at IFTTT. No interface with Google Groups that I can find.

In any case you'd have a problem with the volume. What one needs is a
heavily filtered version that concentrates on major, working innovations
and stuff that adds to documentation. Most of the stuff written here is
ephemeral steps ... important at the time of creation, but of no long
lasting value.

Lacking moderated tagging/classification on initial creation of posts on GG
I think the human eye will be needed to make judegments. So its selective
recycling needed, I think. I mean, a lot of my own posts I seriously
wouldn't want to read as history :-). Riz, within limits of time, has done
pretty well as a largely one man band on Reddit teasing out quite a lot of
the good things but it is obviously not enough.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/dc426e7c-3a1f-4636-a4c6-db3b9e10ec68%40googlegroups.com.