Diego/Ed/Josiah ,

I think this thread is the only place to subscribe at this point. In my
view we need to hear from a few others who have or can help integrate such
documents with the tiddlywiki effort as  a whole, it is best not to step on
each others toes, however such waiting is often the death of such projects,
so we must proceed regardless. As Ed points out Eric should really provide
some guidance if possible, after all it is often he who produces answers of
the quality we need, not to mention other individuals in the forum. Jeremy
as well should chime in.

I also think key to this is using the proper method to contribute to the
documentation, I have not worked out how to do this yet or we could use a
separate shared user environment like a mediawiki with references to
tiddlywiki.com. where we can build a single point of truth and all
contributors can edit. The pain with MediaWiki is its a second markup, but
it also has talk, and revisions etc...

We just need to pick an appropriate way towards our goal even if we shift
latter and get started now.

Josiah, I think what you ask for will come after the fundamentals I raise
are dealt with, or at least once started. For example if someone is
providing instructions on how to  "How to write, index and print a
cookbook" if they can say we use the list widget of the form documented
here, and customised as below we then blah blah, the effort of writing such
solutions should be much easier and the solution knowledge base grows on
top of a knowledge base of the elements. The elements can be improved and
expanded without revision in all the different solutions like Grannies
photo album.

*If there is no movement on this and no clear objections* I can open a
Yammer network for conversations and place a Dedicated MediaWiki online to
start moving forward. I have no interest in supplanting existing forums
etc.... only promoting a focused project to ease our own and others path to
tiddlywiki adoption and excellence. In fact as we build more supporting
doco we can post it here for review.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/96ec6b90-db65-4bc1-89f4-8625ddfcddbb%40googlegroups.com.