Hey Tony,

I wonder if we should ask Jeremy to let us use

   - tiddlywiki.com/dev-docs
   - dev.tiddlywiki.com
   - etc.

That way we are actually using a tiddlywiki on GitHub. I assume that would
be easiest for merging the docs back into the actual tiddlywiki.com. If we
cant use that, then the github repository itself has a "wiki" feature we
could work off of.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1d96db74-1520-4d45-ad24-1f4066131cc7%40googlegroups.com.