On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 12:19:03 AM UTC+1, Birthe C wrote:

> Windows 7 Firefox 57.2 and 0.3.4 file-backups add-on works now.

You fixed it faster than I could restart Firefox ;-). Thank you.

I didn't expect it, to be released, by mozilla, so fast either. It started
with position 9/9 in the waiting queue. Next time I had a look it was 9/10
So I created the post with V 0.3.1. ... After posting the message, it was
released :) .. That's nice.

So it seems to be possible, to push / release web-extension fixes much
faster now.

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/80e6bcee-c12e-43dc-a693-e6e6de390cee%40googlegroups.com.