On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 11:13:43 AM UTC+1, Stan001 wrote:

> In case you are interested in what works or not on for mac platform with
> version 0.3.4 as of 2017-12-22 11am CET you may have a look into attachment.

Hi Stan,

Thank you for you feedback. ... If the blue diamond doesn't show up, it
seems the whole plugin isn't initialized in the right way. ... But that may
be a browser problem.

If you have file names like "test (1).html" that means the TW default save
mechanism is active. ... that's ok.

@All
Is there someone else, with a mac, that did experience the same behavior
with 0.3.4?

@Stan
I did just try to reinstall 0.3.4 with FF 57.01 on win10 and ubuntu,
I did setup the system similar to your setting. homepage and download dir,
just to be sure. ... no problems ... But it's not the same OS :/

 - Can you open the browser dev environment with F12, when TW is loaded
 - select the "console" tab
 - and save the wiki.

There should be some text output. ... like

 - saver-handler: Saving wiki with method save through saver download  ...
or
 - saver-handler: Saving wiki with method save through saver tiddlyfox

The second one should be there, if the plugin is active. The first one is
the default saver.

Just to be sure. When Did you restart the OS the last time?

-mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bd4a7ce8-1785-47af-9993-b0a7ec336f84%40googlegroups.com.