Hoi Josiah

Thank you very much for your thoughts and comments. You nailed it! Feedback
below.

Have a nice weekend,
Thomas

@TiddlyTweeter <tiddlytwee...@assays.tv> schrieb am Sa. 6. Jan. 2018 um
14:26:

> *INTERFACE*: The use of List Reveal to assist transfer of items between
> active and inactive states is simple and intuitive. As I have written
> before, I think its a brilliant interface. And well used for this.

Additionally I find it very helpful to open and EDIT directly in the list.
This way we can change the live-CSS and SEE the effects immediately. Very
efficient. No saving, no reload required. (A little bit dangerous too, you
can ruin the layout while typing.)

*NAMINGS*: You commented elsewhere that, in some ways, this is likely
> towards a DEVELOPERS TOOL. Right. But there is one aspect that I think is
> WEAK for anyone. And its the NAMING of the component CSS Tiddlers. The
> problem is that you get no clear sense of how the parts relate to the whole.
> I'm wondering of there could be a caption or some other field that could be
> used to better indicate how a "CSS part" relates to a whole design?

Actually, the new version of listreveal would show the field "caption" of
the tiddler when you hover over its name …  but the caption is missing on
all but two, I think. Nice, that we feel the same urge about this :)

*GENERATION*: The generative function looks spot on. To consolidate an
> output that you can take and use elsewhere.

Right, the part with the dynamic tiddler is a bit heavy – maybe too much
for beginners. But I think you wouldn't have to update that one often.

*USAGE*: Looking at how I might USE it: I'd most likely run it as a
> STANDALONE APP. to generate new stylesheets that I then add to other TW
> (but not the mechanism).

Same here.

*EXAMPLES NEEDED*: To help users better grasp how it works I think you need
> a few more examples. The use of the library that is optimal for responsive
> design should mean that you can show good performance ACROSS devices. So
> even, maybe, screen shots of it working on desktop, tablet & smart-phone
> could help better convey what the overarching final function can look
> like--which is easing better universal design.

Right. I am playing around with colors and palettes at the moment. When I
am done with that, it should be easy to create some cool variants and show
them. Stay tuned …

and thanks again for the valuable feedback and opinions!!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALXLrThOmhoHmjwy9o0QojkPh0F1xf7eXv3E1o25GLG-A0sa3g%40mail.gmail.com.