Hello Tob

My wikitext macro collects and spits out matching text passages as they
occur in the tiddler.

So the only way to sort would be to change the order im the source tiddler.

The TW concept that allows finding and sorting at the same time would be
filters. So maybe a regex filter could help in your case. Bot this is not
my territory.

In the long run the most flexible path to do new things with your data
would be to reorganize as suggested by Tony – although it looks like too
much work at the moment it might be worth exploring. Jan managed to create
temporary tiddlers with content found via my extract macro for his
presentation tool. Maybe you could adopt something like that to create new
permanent tiddlers with your data in an automated way.

Good luck!
Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALXLrTh87q4KW1wg%3DrvA1rV73C2bASoiii_Pr1woydsZCDgE4g%40mail.gmail.com.