Hi,

I tested now some solutions I found by asking Mr. Google and from
http://tobibeer.github.io/tb5/#Welcome. I think, somewhere in the found
solutions is my solution....
I think, some of them should be combined, to get my wished result. All
these things I found are small in size and have almost no wasted space. But
I cannot find out, how to combine them.

Yes, why I am so worried about the size: I read somewhere, that when a
Tiddlywiki has more than 4MB, it starts getting unusable on a mobile device.
My devices are not the newest ones and no Highend-devices. And I need my
wikis on desktop *and* on my mobiles.
In my one wiki I have about 150 tags (plus the tags for sorting and making
it visible on the sidebar, plus the tags, the wiki gives itself). In this
wiki most of the tiddlers have at least 15 tags, some tiddlers have up to
30 tags.
This wiki is really increasing with each new tiddler. It has now 2,94MB,
but I'll add hundreds of new tiddlers to it and I can see, that I'll reach
at least the 4MB.

That's why I'm worried about the size...

I tested now:

   - $:/plugins/gsd5/ticklers
   <http://gsd5.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Fgsd5%2Fticklers>
      - Adding + Ticklers (with recurring every 365 days) with
      - <p>
              <$set name="parentTiddler" value=<<currentTiddler>>>
              <$set name="TicklerStatus" value=<<qualify
      "$:/state/popup/tickler">>>
                  <$button popup=<<TicklerStatus>> class="tc-btn-invisible
      gsd-context-button">+ Ticklers</$button>
                  <$reveal state=<<TicklerStatus>> type="nomatch" text=""
      class="tc-popup-handle" default="" retain="yes" animate="yes">

                  Tickler Date:
                  <$date field="gsd_tickdate"/>

                  Frequency:<br/>
                  <$edit field="gsd_tickfreq"/> //days//

                  </$reveal>
              </$set>
              </$set>
      - When I then click then the checkbox ("I have done this task"), then
      the due date should be 1 year later. But it does just nothing. The due
date
      doesn't change.
   - Adding a date field with <$date field="due"/> and fill it with a date:
      - I can change the date. But I have to go to that task-tiddler, I
      can't change the date in a list or table of all my tasks. I describe it
in
      the next sentences more.
   - I tested the "Tiddlers By Due Date":
      -

      <$list filter="[has[due]!tag[done]sort[due]]">
      <$checkbox tag="done">
      <$link to={{!!title}}><$view field="title"/></$link>
      </$checkbox>
      </$list>

      - Great :-)
         - But the tiddlers are only listed with the titles, I cannot see
         the task(s) I made with checkboxes inside it.
         - For that I tested "popup in table" with:
         - <table>
         <$list filter="[has[due]!tag[done]sort[due]]">
         tiddler="$:/core/ui/Buttons/more-page-actions"
         mode="inline"/></th></tr>
         [...blablabbla table body with fields....]
         </$list>
         - That shows me the task-titles with an arrow to show me something
         else (like a popup). But it doesn't show me the due date and when I
click
         the arrow, it shows me list of "More Actions", but not the task itself.
      - And I tested a tasklist with popups with this:
      - \define makeState()
      <<qualify $(stateTiddler)$>>
      \end

      <$list filter="[tag[ToDo]]" variable="mytitle">

      <$set name="stateTiddler"
      filter="[<mytitle>addprefix[$:/temp/state/]]" emptyValue=error>
      <$wikify name="qualstate" text=<<makeState>>>

      * <$button class="tc-btn-invisible" popup=<<qualstate>>><$text
      text=<<mytitle>>/>
      </$button>

      <$reveal type="popup" position="below" state=<<qualstate>>>
      <$tiddler tiddler=<<mytitle>>>

      <$transclude tiddler=<<mytitle>>/>

      </$tiddler>
      </$reveal>
      </$wikify>
      </$set>
      </$list>

      .mypopup {
          min-width: 380px;
          border: 1px solid #bbb;
          background-color: #ffffff;
          padding: 1em;
          margin: 4px 0 0 0;
          text-shadow: none;
          line-height: 1.4;
      }
      - That is also great :-)
      - I can check the checkboxes inside the popup :-)
      - But I can't add a new list item (new task) inside the popup- it
      looses focus.
      - And it doesn't show the due dates (it only shows them, when I click
      on it, then it opens the popup with the tiddlertext and the due date).
      - And I cannot change the due date inside the popup- it opens the
      calendar as a popup, but looses then focus.

How to combine them to fit my needs? Or is there any other possibility?
It is not anymore needed for me to get notified of tasks. I'll do that with
sticky lists (always on the "home").
My needs:

   - *Table or list* with no wasted space, but good readability of the tasks
   - *Sorted* at first by due-date, then by title
   - The tasks have *popup or slider* or any similar, when clicking on it
   or on a button it shows me the full task.
      - But also the *task is clickable*, so I can edit the task >maybe I
      just add a link of the tasktitle inside the task, so that I can click it
in
      the popup.
      - If the task has checkboxes inside the task, I want the *checkboxes
   to be clickable in the popup*
   - It *shows the due-date* at the beginning
   - *Recurring tasks:*
   - It has either a checkbox: When clicking on it, the task is
      automatically moved to the next recurring date or is deleted, when not
      recurring
         - "+ Tickler recurring date is not working!?!
         - or it has no checkbox, but when I click on the date or a button,
         I can choose another date. *Then* there should be also a
         possibility with a button to delete the task
      - I want *4 tables / lists:* Overdue / This Week / This Month / All
   Tasks. These tables / should be wrappable / expandable with a slider or
   something similar

Do you know a combining solution or another solution?
Thanks in advance!!
Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/55a5194e-b1c3-436f-b105-257a13ca1b87%40googlegroups.com.